Put Comments

Christian Joe Cantal

Even though I made mistakes that was drilled by Vinod, he still kept his cool and taught in proffesional way, I recommend Vinsun Driving School for anyone learning to drive

20 hours ago

Chimi Wangchuk

It was a unique experience learning driving from VinSun Driving School, I was quipped with all the skills to be a safe and confident driver, which helped me to get the license in first go.

I highly recommend VinSun Driving School.

Heaps of thanks.

Chimi.

3 days ago

Ranjinder Singh

Service of this school is the best service. I would highly recommend you to join this to get your driver's license.

1 week ago

Amritpal

I had a wonderful experience with VinSun Driving School, helped me to get the licence by providing all the skills to be a safe and confident driver.

I highly recommend VinSun Driving School.

1 week ago

Anna Shrestha

Very patient and would recommend to everyone. Thank you Vinod.

2 weeks ago

Kunthea

Vin was very patient and accommodating in assisting me to gain my driving licence, Through his valued tutorship I feel I now have the skills and confidence to be a safe road user. I would highly recommend Vinsun Driving School to anyone looking to go to the next level with their driving.

3 weeks ago

Anh Phan

I finally got my driving licence yesterday. I am so happy. Thanks so much to Vin. Your driving instruction, together with your patience in teaching me not only to pass the driving test but also importantly to become a safe driver have helped me a lot in building confidence in my driving. Thanks for non stopped repeating my mistake and trying to remind me many times to relax so I can do the best I can. As the result, I have passed my driving test yesterday. I am so glad to have you as my driving instructor. All the very best to your driving school and good luck to all your students in the future tests.

3 weeks ago

Gouarv

It was great experience with Vinod sir, I got the driving license with first attempt that's all credit for Vinod sir thank so much.

Highly recommend VinSun Driving School.

3 weeks ago

Mohsin Ali

Vinod Bhai is very good at communication and best at understandings the rules and specially in parking. I would recommended 💯 percent and I pass my test in First go

3 weeks ago

Zain Ul Abideen Shahid

Great experience 100% recommended to those who want to get license in first go

1 month ago

Load more comments

VINSUN DRIVING SCHOOL

is a leading and fastest growing driving training provider in Perth and Mandurah areas. We provide driving lessons in Mandurah, Rockingham and Perth areas for both manual and automatic cars. Our goal is not only to teach people how to safely operate a vehicle but also to provide our students with the best possible training to produce a smart, safe and skilful drivers so they become confident in their own ability and courteous to other road users and pedestrians on the streets, VINSUN driving school promotes a calm driving environment and our instructors are equipped with all the necessary skills, knowledge, patience and experience required for high standard training. We are committed to offer the best and most effective training sessions you could expect to experience. Try us, and you will find learning to drive need not to be stressful but a fun and positive experience you will remember for years to come.

�2019 VINSUN. All rights reserved