Put Comments

Atul

A great driving school to be a safe and skilled driver, i will be extremely pleased to recommend vinsun driving school to my all friends to get best driving training by a highly skilled,patience and professional driving instructor.

1 years ago

Rimpy

Thanks Vinod for such a great driving experience.very patient and knowlegdable. I would recommend absolutely!

1 years ago

Ben

best driving school in perth, Ben.

1 years ago

Waqas Ali

Thanks Vinod for making this success.
Tremndous effort, supportive and very much cooperative attitude towards instructions that you dont need to take any stress during test.
Appreciate your support.

1 years ago

Chad Bear

Best instructor out there by far did a lesson befor the test and passed thabk you so much vin will recommend you deffinitly

1 years ago

Alan Binesh

A kind and skilful instructor, who has talent in conveying complicated ideas and skills efficiently and effectively helping drivers siginificantly.

1 years ago

Abdullah Mardan

Best driving instructor I've ever had passed first go thank you soon much

1 years ago

Sukhwinder Singh

That was really a good experience to had a lesson with VinSun driving School
I got to know about a lot of things about the driving
I prefer VinSun driving schools for good tests

1 years ago

Jean Emanuel Mootoo

Good instructor and also very knowledgeable. Great experience overall.👍

1 years ago

Marie

100% legit leads you to success, I already passed my driving test on my first try! Thanks so much for a very good driving lessons and experience! Vin is very helpful from the 1st day til I got my drivers license! Good job! Absolutely recommended!

1 years ago

Load more comments

VINSUN DRIVING SCHOOL

is a leading and fastest growing driving training provider in Perth and Mandurah areas. We provide driving lessons in Mandurah, Rockingham and Perth areas for both manual and automatic cars. Our goal is not only to teach people how to safely operate a vehicle but also to provide our students with the best possible training to produce a smart, safe and skilful drivers so they become confident in their own ability and courteous to other road users and pedestrians on the streets, VINSUN driving school promotes a calm driving environment and our instructors are equipped with all the necessary skills, knowledge, patience and experience required for high standard training. We are committed to offer the best and most effective training sessions you could expect to experience. Try us, and you will find learning to drive need not to be stressful but a fun and positive experience you will remember for years to come.

�2019 VINSUN. All rights reserved